Saturday, August 3, 2013

UrbanFlower














This is a new look for me, I NEVER use croptops with low pants or shorts but well...I decided to give it a try today C: The pattern of the shirt is also something I don't normally decide on but it was a gift from my dear mother so I couldn't just say no, i'm glad I didn't , though.
It was a calm day went out for lunch and a walk around La Jolla Cove. I got a new bag and wallet, maybe I'll post some pictures later.

shirt-urban outfitters    pants-seven for all man kind   shoes-thrifted   glasses-nordstorm($15 don't think I got them at the designer section haha)    charm bracelet-juicy couture    cuff-tous


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments that took into consideration the work a post takes and take into account that the comment section is not a place to advertise their blog.